Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your Realtor has a proven track record of successful closings and satisfied customers.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As top Greater Moncton Real Estate Team, here is how we will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes, inspections and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on the market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional New Brunswick real estate affiliations.
- Our expert local knowledge of the Greater Moncton area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Greater Moncton is no different! It’s our job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we’ll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We are skilled negotiators who will work hard for you to achieve a favorable price and terms. We will also keep all information confidential that would weaken your bargaining position.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! We will walk you through the inspection process and make sure that you are aware of all potential issues regarding the condition of the property.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience.
Let us represent your best interests in your search for a new home in Moncton, Dieppe, Riverview, Shediac and surrounding areas. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely.